Friday 13 April 2012


4 Stars
This book was such a fun read. I couldn't help but smile the whole time.
When coming into this book, I was thinking it being much like She's the Man but it suprisingly was able to be it's own story with just as much humour and quirkiness much like it's cover which reminds me of when I drew mustaches like these at my time at school (I admittedly still do this).
Although it does share the whole getting hit in the balls with a ball and the girl falling for the roomate it honestly didn't bother me and were fairly different.
It was interesting seeing how boy language worked and how restricted boys actually are making me appreaciate my freedom as a girl.
I doubt anyone cannot smile while reading this book it is just that infectious and definitely recommend to anyone who just want a good light laugh and girls still wondering why that damn boy hasn't called you back when he said to you he would. I promise you find the answer here.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you enjoyed this one, I did too! I said a lot of the same things you did in my review--I couldn't stop smiling when I was reading it, either.

    Wendy @ The Midnight Garden

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome that we shared the same opinions on the same book. Great minds think alike ;D

      Delete