Monday 2 April 2012

On The Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta


Note: This was originally reviewed in March and appeared on my goodreads.

5 Stars
This has to be my favourite Melina Marchetta book.
I didn't think I would like it since I am over the cliche orphan at boarding school, but it was written perfectly in a way that I can't even force myself to hate it.
I will admit that the book was a bit confusing at first and I actually went back and read the previous chapters because I thought I had missed something.
I loved these characters. They were obviously not perfect and were very flawed, yet I still loved them. Taylor was definitely a fave of mine.
This book managed to make me feel an array of emotions as well as make me laugh and cry.
It just felt so real and the romance was just beautful

Recommend this to everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!        

No comments:

Post a Comment