Sunday 20 May 2012

Fins Are Forever (Fins #2) by Tera Lynn Childs Review


3 STARS

SPOILERS!!!
It was an enjoyable read espeacially considering it is freezing and pouring rain here.

The underwater puns get a bit annoying after a while however and I find it hard to believe that someone who hates humans a lot falls in love with a human in week and the human falls in love with them in only a few days. Lily did whine a lot and didn't understand how she could forget about the interview twice. I just hate Brody.

That being said it was still a decent book and was very much like the first book and I love Lily and Quince's relationship.

If you are looking for a very teenage drama book with mermaids in the mix this is a good series for you.

Also I just love the cover even though none of the mermaids look like that,I just like the colours.


This originially was posted on my Goodreads.

No comments:

Post a Comment