Sunday 20 May 2012

Wolfsbane (Nightshade #2) by Andrea Cremer Review


2 STARS

This book was pretty meh for me. I really do love the world and the mythology that Cremer has built up but I was bored at most points of this novel. There was also a twist I didn't see coming which is difficult for me to be suprised since most of the time I can suss it out. I did like the new characters introduced, Connor is hilarious and is great for a laugh when things are tense.

However I have to say Shay is one of the most selfish characters I know not to mention abusive towards Calla. I seriously hate the guy and can't believe that Calla who is suppose to be a strong female protagonist lets him walk all over her.

Also Calla needs to hurry up and pick the guy she wants to be with because I hate how girls in novels string along guys. Newsflash that is not okay to do and I am pretty sure if a guy was doing this to two girls everyone would be outraged.

But I still will most likely read Bloodrose, I just hope I don't regret it.

This was originally posted on goodreads.

No comments:

Post a Comment