Sunday 20 May 2012

Dreamland (Riley Bloom #3) by Alyson Noel Review


3.5 Stars

I love Riley. I honestly prefer her books to Ever's.

Riley reminds me so much of my younger sister it scares me how alike they are in looks and personality. I love that Riley isn't perfect and stuffs up a lot, but she eventually acknowledges it and learns from it to be a better person. I definitely feel like I am reading from a pre-teen's POV. It still deals with death in an aspect as Riley still misses her sister and being a Soul Catcher Riley must help Souls deal with their deaths as well as their previous lives as she has in the previous two books.

The conversation between Riley and Ever really spoke to me and did pull a bit of heart strings for me when my sister looks up to me and seeks my advice.

So if you are a Riley Bloom fan definitely check this series out if you havn't yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment