Sunday 20 May 2012

Bloodrose (Nightshade #3) by Andrea Cremer Review


2 STARS

Ugh. I don't know how to feel about this book. I just felt Cremer took the easy way out with the ending and the love triangle. I can't stand Calla or Shay at all and what saved this book for me was the epilogue because it was from someone else's point of view.

I really did enjoy the action and fighting however but Calla jumping back and forth between Ren and Shay just completely annoyed the hell out of me. My favourite characters had to have been Ren, Ethan, Connor, Adne and espeacially Sabine. I just loved every scene with her and I just loved her character hands down she definitely is the reason Bloodrose gets another star because without her it would definitely be a 1 Star.

I am so happy I borrowed the Nightshade books from the Library and didn't buy them because I just felt the ending was wrapped too nicely and like I mentioned earlier it seemed Cremer took the easy way out with the love triangle.

This originally appeared on Goodreads.

No comments:

Post a Comment