Sunday 20 May 2012

Anna Dressed in Blood (Anna #1) by Kendare Blake Review

5 STARS

Wow I just loved this book.

First off it was from a guys POV, which you don't see much of these days and I loved being in Cas's head.
The romance was very interesting and different and I really believed it. The secondary characters all had a significance and weren't just there. I loved them all.

It had some violence and very gruesome scenes which I love (yes I am very disturbed)but I think some people would have a hard time reading this book if they have a weak stomach like someone being split in half and being told their insides are exposed as well as the body twitching.

It was definitely a very interesting concept of ghosts and ghosts are definitely one of my favourite things to read about.

So if you think you can handle the violence you should definitely check this out and cannot wait for the second book.

No comments:

Post a Comment