Sunday 20 May 2012

Social Suicide (Deadly Cool #1) by Gemma Halliday Review



5 STARS

I am just in love with Hartley's stories, just hearing her name brings a smile to my face.

As she did in the first book Hartley finds the body of the person who's death is the main plot of this book. I sometimes wonder if she is a Hufflepuff since she seems to FIND every dead body within her walking distance as well as other life-threatening events. I swear she has a talent and maybe consider going into a career of finding bodies.

Anyway onto the story. I was immediately drawn into the book and actually had a harder time figuring out the killer than in the first book, all I can say is that Gemma Halliday did a great job with this mystery and if I ever saw her I would give her a hi-five.

I loved all the characters: Hartley, Sam, Chase and Kyle. Sam and Kyle remind me so much of my friend and her boyfriend and how they interact with each other it was just so sweet to read. Sam actually reminds me of my friend a lot actually now that I think about it.

I felt so sorry for Hartley at some points in this book when it came to Chase but it was such a nice change to read about and still enjoyed even though Hartley had a hard time.

So everyone who loved Deadly Cool should definitely check this out and enjoy the ride with Hartley.

This was originally posted on Goodreads.

No comments:

Post a Comment