Friday 8 June 2012

Indelible (Yara Silva Trilogy #2) by Lani Woodland Book Review


5 Stars

I honestly believed that I wouldn't love this book as much as I loved Intrinisical but I was dead wrong.

Indelible was amazing. It was suspensful and I had no idea what was going to happen next not to mention how scared I would feel in Yara's shoes and I am not someone that is easily scared.

Yara was so great in this and grew so much. She is enjoyable to read from the point of view of and she is just a strong character. I enjoyed seeing her grow as a Waker as well as she is still accepting and understanding what it means to be one.

Brent did bother me at times in this book and had me questioning what Yara honestly saw in him that made her want to be with him. But luckily for him he redeemed himself by the end and learnt from his mistakes. Yara and Brent's relationship is very well done and very realistic even if it does have a supernatural aspect and really work hard to maintain it.

It was nice to also see more of Cherie and Steve since we didn't see them a whole lot in Intrinisical who were definitely a great addition to the novel.

I love this supernatural world it is quite unique and I love ghosts I am much like Cherie when it comes to them. And more importantly I loved there was consequences from what happened in the first book as well as in this book and the characters actually suffered from this.

So I will definitely be waiting eagerly to read Inevitable as soon as it hits shelves.


This was originally posted on Goodreads.

No comments:

Post a Comment