Wednesday 11 July 2012

Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins Book Review


5 STARS

This book just makes you feel lovely and sweet inside.

Anna and the French Kiss is about a girl named Anna obviously. For her senior year she is studying at an American school in Paris which she is not happy about, that is until she meets St. Clair: a gorgeous guy with a british accent.

This book was just so perfect and actually had me smiling throughout the book, it was romantic but not over the top that I felt I needed to go to the dentist for a tootchache and I loved nearly all the characters and I felt they were my friends as well. It also made me want to go to Paris myself.

So if you are looking for a nice teenage romance in the city of lurrve..... itself you should definitely check this out I am now reading Stephanie Perkins's other book because of how great this book is. (Lola and the Boy Next Door).

This was originally posted on Goodreads.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely review, Zoe! I really enjoyed this too!

    I just requested you on Goodreads and I'm now following your blog :) xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! MY FIRST FOLLOWER! You have made my day :D

    ReplyDelete